关于 DreamCat

主题名称:DreamCat | 版本:3.0.240224

主题开发:HanFengA7 | CornWorld

Designed by HanFengA7 Power by Typecho

Copyright © 2015-2024 by LychApe All rights reserved!

menu
refresh

Pink Floyd 《The Wall》(《迷墙》) 个人翻译

作者: Portal

时间:

《The Wall》这张专辑对我影响十分的大,我十分的喜欢。它的特别之处在于整轨音频,这是我在现代专辑中从未见过的。


参考文献:https://www.douban.com/group/topic/52214584/?_i=24208327I3XUhG

https://www.vagalume.com.br/pink-floyd/the-wall-complete.html

特别感谢InterestMac先生指出错误之处并予以校正。

pifueFH.png


CD1部分



《In the Flesh?》


"....we came in?"

“(Intro)我们进来了吗?”

So ya, thought ya

所以,我觉得

Might like to go to the show.

你们可能会去看这场演出

To feel the warm thrill of confusion

去享受那瘾君子的特有的

That space cadet glow.

迷惑所带来的温暖快感

Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?

到底是什么在逃避你,亲爱的?

Is this not what you expected to see?

这大概不是你们希望见到的?

If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes

如果你想知道众人为何冷眼相向

You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

你就要匍匐前进,穿越这些伪装

"Lights! Turn on the sound effects! Action!"

“灯光!打开音效!现在!”

"Drop it, drop it on 'em! Drop it on them!!!!!"

“朝他们扔!朝他们扔!!扔向他们!!!”



《The Thin Ice》


Momma loves her baby

妈妈爱她的小宝贝

And daddy loves you too.

爸爸也爱他的小宝贝

And the sea may look warm to you babe

海水遇见你,似乎更加温暖

And the sky may look blue

天空俯视你,似乎更加湛蓝

But ooooh Baby

但是,宝贝,哦

Ooooh baby blue

哦我忧郁的宝贝

Oooooh babe.

哦我的宝贝

If you should go skating

如果你要去溜溜冰

On the thin ice of modern life

在这现代生活的薄冰之上

Dragging behind you the silent reproach

把那些无声的责备抛在脑后

Of a million tear-stained eyes

即使你看到千万双诡异的泪眼

Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice

当冰块开始破碎,也不要惊奇

Appears under your feet.

即使裂缝出现在你的脚底

You slip out of your depth and out of your mind

你深深地跌倒,裂纹吞噬了你的思想

With your fear flowing out behind you

身后,你的恐惧喷涌而出

As you claw the thin ice.

而你正抓紧这最后一层薄冰



《Another Brick in the Wall (Part 1)》


Daddy's flown across the ocean

爸爸飞向海的另一端

Leaving just a memory

只留下些许记忆

Snapshot in the family album

还有家庭相册里的闪照

Daddy what else did you leave for me?

爸爸,你还留了什么给我?

Daddy, what'd'ja leave behind for me?!?

爸爸,你身后还有什么留给了我?

All in all it was just a brick in the wall.

不过是迷墙上的一块砖

All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.

只有迷墙上的一块砖



《The Happiest Days of our Lives》

"You! Yes, you! Stand still laddy!"

“你!对,就是你!站着,小伙!”


When we grew up and went to school

当我们长大,进入校园

There were certain teachers who would

一定会遇到某些无良教师

Hurt the children in any way they could

想方设法要伤害孩子们

"OOF!"

“钞票!”

By pouring their derision

无论我们做了什么

Upon anything we did

他们都要嘲讽一番

And exposing every weakness

无论我们如何小心翼翼隐藏自己的缺点

However carefully hidden by the kids

他们也会批评我们拥有的人格

But in the town, it was well known

小镇上人人都知道

When they got home at night, their fat and

当他们晚上下班回家

Psychopathic wives would thrash them

他们那体型臃肿的更年期妻子会辱骂他们

Within inches of their lives.

骂的体无完肤



《Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)》


We don't need no education

我们不需要被教育

We don't need no thought control

我们不需要被控制思想

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

教室里充满了黑色幽默的快活气息

Teachers leave them kids alone

无良教师可以滚蛋了

Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!

嘿!无良教师们!滚的远远的!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

不过是迷墙上的一块砖

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

这只是迷墙上的一块砖

We don't need no education

我们不需要被教育

We don't need no thought control

我们不需要被控制思想

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

教室里充满了黑色幽默的快活气息

Teachers leave them kids alone

无良教师可以滚蛋了

Hey! Teachers! Leave us kids alone!

嘿!无良教师们!滚的离我们远远的!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

不过是迷墙上的一块砖

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

这只是迷墙上的一块砖

"Wrong, Do it again!"

“错了,再做一遍!”

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you

have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

“如果你不把肉吃下去,你就没布丁吃!你还想不吃肉就吃布丁?”

"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

“你!对,在车棚后面那个,别动,小伙!”



《Mother》


Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?

妈妈,你觉得他们会扔炸弹吗?

Mother do you think they'll like this song?

妈妈,你觉得他们会喜欢这首歌吗?

Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?

妈妈,你觉得他们会踢我的蛋蛋吗?

Ooooowa mother should I build the wall?

哦,妈妈,我是否应该筑起一道防线

Mother should I run for president?

妈妈,我要去选总统吗?

Mother should I trust the government?

妈妈,我是否能相信政府?

Mother will they put me in the firing line?

妈妈,他们是否会送我上前线?

Ooooowa momma is it just a waste of time?

哦,妈妈,这是否只是在浪费时间?

Hush now baby, baby, dont you cry.

嘘,我的宝贝,别哭,先别哭

Momma's gonna make all your nightmares come true.

妈妈会让你的噩梦成真

Momma's gonna put all her fears into you.

妈妈会让你感受所有的恐惧

Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing.

妈妈会用她的羽翼替你遮风避雨

She wont let you fly, but she might let you sing.

妈妈不会教你如何飞翔,却教你轻轻歌唱

Momma will keep baby cozy and warm.

妈妈会让你感到舒适和温暖

Ooooh baby,ooooh baby,oooooh baby,

哦,我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝

Of course mama'll help to build the wall.

妈妈当然会为你筑起防线

Mother do you think she's good enough -- for me?

妈妈你觉得她够好吗?对我来说?

Mother do you think she's dangerous -- to me?

妈妈你觉得她危险吗?对我而言?

Mother will she tear your little boy apart?

妈妈,她会让你的小男孩泣不成声吗?

Ooooowa mother will she break my heart?

妈妈,她会令我心碎吗?

Hush now baby, baby dont you cry.

嘘,我的宝贝,别哭,先别哭

Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.

妈妈会替你检验你的每个女朋友

Mama wont let anyone dirty get through.

妈妈不会让任何坏女孩过关

Mama's gonna wait up until you get in.

妈妈会等待你直到你归家

Mama will always find out where you've been.

妈妈总会知道你此刻身处何方

Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.

妈妈会让你保持整洁和健康

Ooooh baby oooh baby oooh baby,

哦,我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝

You'll always be baby to me.

对我而言,你永远是我的宝贝

Mother, did it need to be so high?

妈妈,你的防线需要筑的那么高吗?



《Goodbye Blue Sky》


"Look mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky"

“看呐,妈妈,有架飞机在天上飞。”

Did you see the frightened ones?

你看到那些惊慌失措的人们吗?

Did you hear the falling bombs?

你听到炸弹从高空坠落的声音吗?

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter,

你有没有想过,我们为什么要逃亡到避难所

when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?

当蓝天下展现出一个新世界的美好承诺

Ooooo

Did you see the frightened ones?

你看到那些惊慌失措的人们吗?

Did you hear the falling bombs?

你听到炸弹从高空坠落的声音吗?

The flames are all gone, but the pain lingers on.

战火不再,但苦痛永续

Goodbye, blue sky

再见了,蓝天

Goodbye, blue sky.

再见了,蓝天

Goodbye.

再见

Goodbye.

再见

Goodbye.

再见

"The 11:15 from Newcastle is now approaching"

“11点15分,纽斯卡尔,正在接近中。”

"The 11:18 arrival...."

“11点18分到达....”



《Empty Spaces》


What shall we use

我们该用些什么

To fill the empty spaces

去填补那些空虚

Where we used to talk?

我们该在哪里对白?

How shall I fill

我该怎么填补

The final places?

这最后的空虚

How can I complete the wall

这迷墙,我要如何筑造



《Young Lust》


I am just a new boy,

我是个新来的男孩

Stranger in this town.

这个小镇是如此的陌生

Where are all the good times?

快乐时光都去哪了?

Who's gonna show this stranger around?

谁带这个新来的逛逛看看?

Ooooh, I need a dirty woman.

哦,我需要一个放荡的女性

Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

哦,我需要一个不羁的女孩

Will some cold woman in this desert land

这破地方有女人吗还?

Make me feel like a real man?

能不能让我觉得自己像个男人?

Take this rock and roll refugee

请带走这个摇滚流浪汉吧

Oooh, baby set me free.

哦,宝贝,别管我了

Ooooh, I need a dirty woman.

哦,我需要一个放荡的女性

Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

哦,我需要一个不羁的女孩

Ooooh, I need a dirty woman.

哦,我需要一个放荡的女性

Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

哦,我需要一个不羁的女孩

[Phone rings..Clunk of receiver being lifted]

[电话响起...接着抬起听筒的声音]

"Hello..?"

“你好..?”

"Yes, a collect call for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd.

Will you accept the charges from United States?"

“是,这是弗洛伊德先生打给弗洛伊德夫人的付费电话。你们能接受美国来的话费吗?”

[clunk! of phone being put down]

[叮当! 电话被放下]

"Oh, He hung up! That's your residence, right? I wonder why he hung up?

Is there supposed to be someone else there besides your wife there to answer?"

“哦,他挂了!那是你住的地方吧?他为什么挂要电话?

除了你夫人应该还有其他人能接电话吧应该?”

[Phone rings again...clunk of receiver being picked up]

[电话再次响起……接着听筒被拿起的声音]

"Hello?"

“你好?”

"This is united states calling, are we reaching..."

“这是从美国打来的电话,正在和我们说话的是...”

[interrupted by phone being put down]

[电话挂断,被打断]

"See he keeps hanging up, and it's a man answering."

“你看他一直挂电话,而且是一个男人接的电话。”

[whirr of connection being closed]

[电话被挂断的嘟嘟声]



《One of My Turns》


"Oh my God! What a fabulous room! Are all these your guitars?"

“天呐!多棒的房间啊!这些都是你的吉他吗?”

"This place is bigger than our apartment!"

“这个地方比我们住的的公寓还大!”

"erm, Can I get a drink of water?"

“呃,有水能给我喝吗?”

"You want some, huh?"

“有,你要吗?”

"Oh wow, look at this tub? Do you wanna take baaaath?"

“哇哦,看看这个浴缸?你想好好享受一下吗?”

"What are watching?"

“你在看什么?”

"Hello?"

“喂?!”

"Are you feeling okay?..."

“你还好吗...?”

Day after day, love turns grey

日子一天天过去,爱意一年年消散

Like the skin of a dying man.

就像将死之人的皮肤那样枯黄

Night after night, we pretend its all right

一夜又一夜,我们假装无事发生

But I have grown older and

但我已没有了青春活力

You have grown colder and

你也没有了爱的热情

Nothing is very much fun any more.

生活失去了它原本的趣味

And I can feel one of my turns coming on.

我感到我正在转变

I feel cold as a razor blade,

我变得像是刀锋那样冰冷

Tight as a tourniquet,

变得像是绷带那样紧张

Dry as a funeral drum.

犹如葬礼的鼓点,那样深深的绝望

Run to the bedroom,

冲进卧室

In the suitcase on the left

在左边的手提箱里

You'll find my favorite axe.

你会找到我最爱的斧子

Don't look so frightened

别害怕

This is just a passing phase,

这只是过渡时期

One of my bad days.

只是我悲伤日子中的一天

Would you like to watch T.V.?

你要看电视吗?

Or get between the sheets?

还是要上床睡觉?

Or contemplate the silent freeway?

还是要看着高速公路陷入沉思?

Would you like something to eat?

你要吃东西吗?

Would you like to learn to fly?

还是要学怎么像小鸟一样飞翔?

Would'ya?

你想吗?

Would you like to see me try?

你想看我试着去做这些吗?

Would you like to call the cops?

你要叫警察来吗?

Do you think it's time I stopped?

你觉得我是时候要停手了吗?

Why are you running away?

你为什么要逃跑,要离我而去?



《Don't Leave Me Now》


Ooooh, babe

哦,亲爱的

Don't leave me now.

请先别离开我

Don't say it's the end of the road.

不要再说,这是路的尽头

Remember the flowers I sent.

记得我给你送的花吗

I need you, babe

我需要你,亲爱的

To put through the shredder

就请将我搅成肉泥

In front of my friends

就在我的朋友面前

Ooooh Babe.

哦亲爱的

Dont leave me now.

请先别离开我

How could you go?

你怎么可以走呢?

When you know how I need you

你明明知道我有多么需要你

To beat to a pulp on a Saturday night

周六的晚上,我被揍的动弹不得

Ooooh Babe.

哦,亲爱的

Dont leave me now.

请先别离开我

How could you treat me this way?

你怎么能这样对待我呢?

Running away.

离我而去

I need you, Babe. Why are you running away?

我需要你,亲爱的。为什么要逃跑,要离我而去?

Oooooh Babe!

哦,亲爱的!



《Another Brick in the Wall (Part 3)》


[Sound of many TV's coming on, all on different channels]

[传来许多不同电视的声音,都放着不同的频道]

"The Bulls are already out there"

“公牛队已经出局了”

Pink: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!"

平克:“啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!”

"This Roman Meal bakery thought you'd like to know."

“Roman Meal bakery以为你想知道呢。”

I don't need no arms around me

我不需要和谁相拥

And I don't need no drugs to calm me.

我也不需要嗑药来使我冷静

I have seen the writing on the wall.

我看到了墙上写的东西

Don't think I need anything at all.

别认为我需要任何东西

No! Don't think I'll need anything at all.

不!别认为我需要任何东西

All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.

总之,只是迷墙上的一块砖

All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.

这只是迷墙上的一块砖



《Goodbye Cruel World》


Goodbye cruel world,

再见,这残酷的世界

I'm leaving you today.

我今天就离开你

Goodbye,

再见了

Goodbye,

再见了

Goodbye.

再见

Goodbye, all you people,

再见了,你们这些人

There's nothing you can say

你们没什么好说的了

To make me change my mind.

说什么也改变不了我

Goodbye.

再见了


CD2部分



#本文链接:https://portalgun.ltd/index.php/archives/32/
#本文采用 CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 协议进行许可
#如无特别声明,该文章均为 Portal 原创,转载请遵循 署名-非商业性使用 4.0 国际(CC BY-NC 4.0)协议,即转载请注明文章来源。
#最后编辑时间为: 2024 年 04 月 29 日








加我的QQ
加我的微博
加我的支付宝
加我的微信